We’ve partnered with the South Australian Government to give every public school in the state a chance to design and build a project to be sent to the ISS for a year.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit an expression of interest form with your idea by the end of Term 2 (July 7).
- Design your project. You’ll get feedback and professional help from companies like us.
- Submit your project for review by a panel of experts.
- All applicants will be able to make a multimedia presentation for IAC 2017. The world’s largest space conference will be in Adelaide from September 25 to 29.
- The top 6 projects will be shortlisted – and the top 3 will be announced at IAC.
- The top 3 will be built, and fly on the ISS for a year, collecting data.
Over the next few weeks, keep an eye on our blog, as we feature potential project ideas.